Thank you for stopping by! As both a professional speaker and conference organizer I understand how much effort it takes to find the right
Thank you for considering me for your event, I really appreciate it.
What You Can Expect
I work closely with organizers to ensure your objectives are met and the audience walks away with concrete and tangible ideas they can put to work the next day. Here is what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt replies to your inquiries. All e-mails are replied to within 24 hours.
- Phone consultation prior to your event, to ensure that you and your audience receive the best experience possible.
- Custom teaser video encouraging people to attend your event, which can be used on your newsletter, website or social media channels. (sample video)
- Optional resource page created specifically for your event that includes slides, notes and relevant links.
Follow-upcall or e-mail after the event, to make sure your expectations were met and the audience was satisfied.
A Little Bit About Me
Since 2008 I have keynoted over 100
In May of 2017, I founded and organized PodSummit – the first podcast and content creator conference in Western Canada. In the last three years, we’ve had over 350 people from all over Canada,
That sounds all well and good, but behind the scenes… the trajectory of my work began to shift significantly in 2013 after a personal loss.
I came to understand the absolute finality of time, and how what we do with our time defines us. I started interviewing friends, authors, entrepreneurs, executives, and change-makers on the topic of meaningful work.
The insights from that research led me to focus on helping leaders and organizations make an IMPACT. To become a force of positive change.
To do work that matters, lead with purpose, and communicate that with the world. In other words: meaningful work, meaningful leadership, and meaningful marketing.
Some of the conferences I’ve spoken at include:
- TEDxCanmore – Canmore
- Atlantic Marketing NOW Conference – Halifax
- Accessible Housing AGM – Calgary
- FUZE Marketing Conference – Saskatoon
- IEDA Conference – Illinois Economic Development Association Conference
- SocialWest – Social Media Marketing Conference, Calgary
- Rev: Sustain. Accelerate. Drive – Chamber of Commerce Conference
- Embracing New Frontiers – Atlific Hotels National Conference
- Economic Outlook Summit – Economic Development Alberta
- Forecast Conference – Canadian Real Estate Board
I usually speak on the topics of digital marketing, and the insights from my research into meaningful work.
Usually, 45 minutes long, my keynote presentations blend research, personal stories, and actionable insights. Some of the recent keynotes include:
- Art Of Meaningful Work – 4 essential elements of discovering your path to work that matters.
- Purpose Driven Leadership – How to build a culture of meaningful work in your organization.
- Human Marketing – How connecting to values helps you build sustainable marketing growth.
If you have an upcoming event that requires a value-packed, dynamic and engaging keynote presentation, click here to get started.
Breakout sessions offer a more intimate environment to deep-dive into a topic and engage in more focused discussion. Topics usually include digital marketing strategy, content marketing, and marketing trends. Some recent examples include:
- The Art Of Content Marketing – learn to stand out in this intensive 3-hour content marketing workshop.
- Customer Journey Mapping (Digital CX) – learn how to create a customer-focused digital strategy.
- Building a Personal Brand – how to build a personal brand, open new
opportunitieand career options.
From the outset, we establish a safe and interactive atmosphere where participants can get their questions answered and walk away with specific and actionable ideas. If this is what you are looking for, click here to get started.
Workshops include group activities and facilitated learning. They can be delivered in half-day, full-day, or multi-day formats.
Each one is custom-built for your specific requirements, and is a perfect vehicle for capacity building and professional development.
Some workshop examples include: creating a culture of meaningful work, designing your personal brand, and digital strategy development. Sounds interesting? Click here to get started.
“I’ve been a fan of Ernest’s work for quite some time, and recently worked with him on a social media and digital marketing conference called SocialWest. Ernest was incredibly easy to work with. When you are planning a major event, you want speakers to be responsive and excited – Ernest was both of those. Better yet, his presentation was fantastic. Out of all the comments we collected, his presentation received high praise for being insightful, packed with useful and practical information. His presentation style is professional and easy to understand, but you can tell you’re hearing from someone who knows what he’s talking about. I’d recommend anyone take up the opportunity to work with him.”
– Michael Morrison, SocialWest Conference
“Every time Ernest speaks, I always learn several new “takeaways” that I can use immediately to improve our results online.”
– Nancy Smith, Travel Alberta Industry Conference
“Ernest is an excellent speaker on digital marketing and social media topics. He has a fantastic perspective on what really matters and provides clear, practical insights to our audience of leaders, managers and marketing professionals. His sessions always get rave reviews and I would recommend him as a speaker for any event, online or offline.”
– Susan Sweeney, eLearning University
“Trying to standout in the NEW social media universe can be challenging. Ernest Barbaric’s fast-paced and strategic presentation equipped our connected Rural business owners with key information on targeting customers and customer motivations. His ideas and examples were very useful to demystify and uncover new options for connecting with customers using social media. Book Ernest today if you want to amp up your social media success!”
– Christie Dick, SAMDA Economic Development
Thank you for considering me!
Please fill out the form below and you will hear back from me within 24 hours during regular business days.