Thank you for stopping by! As both a professional speaker and conference organizer I understand how much effort it takes to find the right
Thank you for considering me for your event, I really appreciate it.
What You Can Expect
I work closely with organizers to ensure your objectives are met and the audience walks away with concrete and tangible ideas they can put to work the next day. Here is what you can expect from me and my team:
- Prompt replies to your inquiries. All e-mails are replied to within 24 hours.
- Phone consultation prior to your event, to ensure that you and your audience receive the best experience possible.
- Custom teaser video encouraging people to attend your event, which can be used on your newsletter, website or social media channels.
- Optional resource page created specifically for your event that includes slides, notes and relevant links.
Follow-upcall or e-mail after the event, to make sure your expectations were met and the audience was satisfied.
A Little Bit About Me
Since 2008 I have keynoted over 100
In May of 2017, I founded and organized PodSummit – the first podcast and content creator conference in Western Canada. In the last three years, we’ve had over 350 people from all over Canada,
Some of the conferences I’ve spoken at include:
- TEDxCanmore – Canmore
- Atlantic Marketing NOW Conference – Halifax
- Accessible Housing AGM – Calgary
- FUZE Marketing Conference – Saskatoon
- IEDA Conference – Illinois Economic Development Association Conference
- SocialWest – Social Media Marketing Conference, Calgary
- Rev: Sustain. Accelerate. Drive – Chamber of Commerce Conference
- Embracing New Frontiers – Atlific Hotels National Conference
- Economic Outlook Summit – Economic Development Alberta
- Forecast Conference – Canadian Real Estate Board
I usually speak on the topics of leading change, innovation, and my research into meaningful work.
Usually, 45 minutes long, my keynote presentations blend research, relevant stories, and actionable insights. Some of the recent keynotes include:
- Leading Change – How to powerfully and authentically lead your organization into change.
- Navigating Chaos – How to lead with integrity in the midst of doubt, stress, and chaos.
- Art Of Meaningful Work – 4 essential elements of discovering the path to work that matters.
If you have an upcoming event that requires a value-packed, dynamic and engaging keynote presentation, click here to get started.
Breakout sessions offer a more intimate environment to deep-dive into a topic and engage in more focused discussion. Some recent examples include:
- Owning Change – How to engage your employees in change initiatives, and create a high-performing, supprotive, and innovative culture.
- Guide To Me – How to design a simple communication tool that creates engagement, inspires collaboration and accelerates change.
- Leading Meaningful Change – go beyond fluff and corporate-speak, and design authentic purpose and values for your organization.
From the outset, we establish a safe and interactive atmosphere where participants can get their questions answered and walk away with specific and actionable ideas. If this is what you are looking for, click here to get started.
Workshops include group activities and facilitated learning. They can be delivered in half-day, full-day, or multi-day formats.
Each one is custom-built for your specific requirements and is a perfect vehicle for capacity building and professional development.
Some workshop examples include: creating a culture of meaningful work, mastering change, and mastering the unique challenges of innovative leadership. Sounds interesting? Click here to get started.
“Ernest was incredibly easy to work with. When you are planning a major event, you want speakers to be responsive and excited – Ernest was both of those. Better yet, his presentation was fantastic. Out of all the comments we collected, his presentation received high praise for being insightful, packed with useful and practical information. His presentation style is professional and easy to understand, but you can tell you’re hearing from someone who knows what he’s talking about. I’d recommend anyone take up the opportunity to work with him.”
– Michael Morrison, SocialWest
“Every time Ernest speaks, I always learn several new “takeaways” that I can use immediately to improve our results.”
– Nancy Smith, Travel Alberta Industry Conference
I needed to improve my entire team’s knowledge base and enthusiasm to help push Yamaha’s online efforts in the right direction. Ernest developed a customized strategy workshop that addressed not only the team’s knowledge base, but a number of issues where we could improve. From top to bottom, each member of the department is engaged and ready to take on these new challenges. Ernest truly helped shift the thinking of the department.
– Bryan Hudgin, Yamaha Canada
GET IN TOUCH
Please fill out the form below and you will hear back from me within 24 hours during regular business days.