My mission is to help leaders and organizations make an impact
As an entrepreneur, founder, and a recovering overachiever (read: experienced in burnout), I believe that everything starts from leveling up your own operating system, then building a trust-based and innovative organizational culture, then communicating that to the world.
Meaningful Work, Meaningful Leadership, and Meaningful Marketing.
I bring a deep and unique blend of experience in leadership coaching, strategic advising, entrepreneurship, professional speaking, education, and digital marketing to the table. It’s like an innovation and synthesis buffet.
The bedrock of my approach to leadership, innovation, and change
What change do you seek to make?
I coach founders on finding their voice and creating powerful investor presentations; senior leaders on navigating their leadership journey to executive positions; and entrepreneurs on building a culture of sustainable high performance.
I founded the Social Media for a Business certificate program at Mount Royal University, and the Digital Marketing Strategy certificate program at the Canadian Marketing Association.
In 2017, I founded PodSummit – Canada’s premier podcast conference, which is now in it’s the third year. We partner with sponsors like Shure, Adobe, and
I’ve been fortunate to work with and advise organizations such as Yamaha, Shure, Intact Insurance, and Parks Canada, as well as health and tech startups.
If you are ready for change, here is how I can help
- Private 1-on-1 Executive Coaching
- Executive Brand Development
- Digital Strategy Development and Implementation
- Workshop Facilitation (from campfires to boardrooms)
- Keynote Speaking
- Startup Advising and Board Membership
Outside Of Business Pants
- You’ll often find me in the mountains! We’re lucky to live close to the Rockies, so I take every opportunity to hike, climb or just be in nature.
- For years, I collected fountain pens and obsessed over stationery. My favourite pen and ink combination is a Sailor 1911 with Sailor Shikiori Yonaga ink.
- 20+ years ago, I traded my first car for my first motorcycle and I’ve been riding ever since. My current ride is a minty 2014 Triumph Thruxton (with some tweaks).
- A few years ago, I took up urban sketching. It’s one of my favourite summer hobbies, that taught me so much about colour, perspective and paying attention to details.
- I’m running my first Spartan race this year! It was a challenge a coach friend threw out, so this August I will be excitedly diving into mud.
Connect With Me
- Link up with me on LinkedIn
- Check out some of my photos on Instagram
- You can e-mail me directly at hello [at] ernestbarbaric.com
- Listen to my podcast on meaningful work!