I work with a handful of clients who are ready to make change happen. Most have experienced success in their lives and organizations, and are now asking “What’s next?”.
If you are here, it means you are ready to pursue meaningful work, create a sustainable culture of high-performance within your organization, or become the transformational leader we need you to be.
One thing I learned over the last 15 years of running several businesses and working with executives, entrepreneurs and senior leaders… is that top performers know they need a trusted partner to challenge them and support them.
How Can I Support You?
To create meaningful, intelligent, and sustainable change, you have to be ready to see things differently. To design and upgrade your personal operating system. There is a good chance you are already successful, but you also know that what got you here might just be holding you back from where you want to go.
If you are ready to make an impact with your life and work, here are some ways I can support you:
Private Executive Coaching
- Conquer overwhelm, uncertainty, and self-doubt.
- Leverage mindfulness to reprogram your limiting beliefs, habits and behaviours.
- Get unstuck and create intentional momentum in your life and work.
- Create your own value and purpose-driven executive operating system.
- Gain balance and fulfilment in your personal and professional life.
- Strengthen your executive presence and create an influential leader brand.
- Design a thriving culture that allows employees to perform at the best of their ability.
- Learn to leverage neuroscience to build trust and respect with your team.
- Develop deep self-awareness so you can make better, more purposeful decisions.
- Build intrinsic motivation into your company culture and improve employee engagement.
Our Strategic Partners
For larger and enterprise projects, we partner with Level 52, a leadership development and executive coaching firm that operates across Canada and USA.
My Clients Create Powerful Results
A senior leader I worked with was considering a leap to another industry. Once he got clarity on his values and created his executive operating system, he decided to make an impact within his existing organization, and build up leadership capacity with his teams. Shortly after, he was also promoted to an executive position.
One of my clients was a partner at an international tax accounting and business advisory firm, seeking to take more ownership of her career trajectory and to create more
A startup founder (and now a good friend) needed some coaching to structure and lead his business. One of our challenges was to prepare a powerful speech for potential partners and investors. His 20 minute presentation landed several major partnerships, and later a $500k round of investments.
What You Can Expect
- Before we officially start our coaching engagement, we’ll set up a 15-minute introductory call to see if we are a good fit for each other.
- Our initial session takes about 90 minutes. We will co-create our coaching relationship, set goals and boundaries, and get started!
- Coaching engagements start with a 3-month commitment and usually take 6 – 12 months to fully integrate exponential, sustainable change. Fees start at $1500.
- We will connect by phone or a Zoom call. If we happen to be in the same city, we may also explore meeting in person.
- Each session usually ends with specific action items for you to take. I can e-mail these to you along with notes, or you can fill out a short private online form.
- Our coaching sessions can be recorded for your reference. This will only happen upon your request, or with your explicit consent.
Are you ready to level up?
If you are ready to take charge, gain clarity, and make an impact, fill out the form below and let’s get started.
You will book directly into my calendar to arrange a brief and confidential conversation. We will discuss the results you want to create and see if we are a good match.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Book Your 15-Minute Intro Call
Fill out the form below, and you will receive a link to schedule our call. We’ll connect by phone or over a Zoom call.
Let’s get to work!