Last Updated: September 17, 2016
- Project (un)stuck is relaunching on September 22, 2016. It is a free 7-part rut busting self-study course for professionals, entrepreneurs, and creatives. The course is now available at ProjectUnstuck.com
- I will be teaching the strategy class at the Social Media for Business certificate program at Mount Royal University this fall. We graduated over 300 students who have now gone on to move up in their companies, start businesses, and change careers.
- Second round of the Digital Marketing Strategy Certificate at Canadian Marketing Association is going live this October. This is a program I designed last year, and will be teaching again this fall.
- Moving past the 25 shows mark, I am releasing a new episode of the Art Of Meaningful Work every week. It is a collection of simple and actionable ideas to help find your way to unique and meaningful work.
- I am now back to publishing a monthly newsletter, which is a curated selection of ideas and current thinking on business and meaningful work.
- If you are looking for some unique stock photography, I released some of my favourite black & white photos under Creative Commons Zero licence at monostock.ca