This page is inspired by Derek Siver’ Now Now Now project. It will give you a behind-the-scenes look into what I am focusing on right now, and what projects I am building.
- Speaking – This is one of the aspects of my work I LOVE the most. Over the last 6 years, I keynoted over 100 different conferences, and ran numerous workshops on digital marketing, content marketing, and social media. I am available for speaking engagements, and we are currently booking into September, and next year.
- Art Of Meaningful Work – After a bit of a hiatus earlier this year, I am now focusing on my podcast about meaningful work. It’s a bi-weekly show about entrepreneurship, marketing, and doing work that matters. It recently crossed 17,000 downloads and has listeners from all over the world.
- Podcast Accelerator – After PodSummit, we got a lot of great, constructive feedback. One of the consistent themes was to have in-depth workshops. I am now working with a 30 -year broadcasting veteran, Roger Kingkade on developing a one-day comprehensive podcast accelerator workshop. From nailing down your audience, theme, and perspective to gear selection, editing, and producing a world-class podcast.
- Analog Camp – This is an idea I’ve had for a couple of years. A wilderness retreat for professionals and entrepreneurs. It includes meditation, yoga, outdoor time (forest bathing), and deep work sessions. The idea is to remove you from distractions, so you can focus on moving an important project forward. It will run in fall of this year.
- Teaching – I took a step back from teaching at Mount Royal University, and University of Calgary for the remainder of this year. However, I developed a Digital Marketing Strategy certificate for Canadian Marketing Association, and will be teaching that course a couple of times this year.
- Bold – Within a scope of a week, I had three people recommend this book. I’m now listening to the audiobook version. It’s a powerful, optimistic look into the future where technology unlocks out potential for doing great things.
- Change Your Questions, Change Your Life – I skimmed through this book a couple of years ago, but now it feels like it’s time has come. It’s about being aware of your mindset, your self-talk, and how the questions you ask yourself guide your actions and impact in the world.
Note: The above links are affiliate links that help support this site and podcast at no additional cost to you.
Last Updated: June, 2017